Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website in a search engine’s “natural” or unaltered results. The main goal of SEO is to make a website visible in organic ways, without the use of paid ads and other marketing channels.
A few years ago, most of the world’s SEO professionals worked in-house. Nowadays, many of them work for digital agencies. There are several advantages in using a digital SEO company:
– SEO is a process that requires a broad understanding of many different areas. A well-established digital agency will be able to provide a full range of services for clients who want to improve their presence online.
– Digital agencies employ SEO specialists who are familiar with the latest best practices and are able to provide recommendations based on their experience and expertise.
– A digital agency has already worked with many different kinds of clients, which allows its professionals to have experience in dealing with a range of their needs and requirements.
-By using a digital SEO company, clients cut costs on staffing and don’t have to invest resources into searching for, vetting and training new experts. They can just stick with one expert they know they can rely on for all kinds of SEO help.
– Digital agencies can provide results faster and better than in-house SEO departments.
VARIOUS SEO COMPONENTS:
In order to understand how SEO works, it is important to have an understanding of the different areas in which SEO is applied:
– SEO strategy – this is the component of SEO that outlines all of a website’s objectives, such as generating leads, getting qualified prospects, etc. Once this component is created, there needs to be a set of tactics that will fit the needs of every objective.
– On-page optimization – this involves elements on a page that impact its SEO. It includes elements such as keyword research and making sure they are optimized in content, page titles and meta descriptions. This also involves checking for errors on a page and making sure it passes all required HTML validation checks. It also includes checking robots or “no-crawler” settings (so they don’t index the site) and noframes tags (if needed).
– Off-page optimization – this involves elements that don’t directly affect the code of a page, but are important for a site’s SEO success. This includes getting links to the website and making sure they are prominent ones and get found from search engines. It can also include social media marketing or blog commenting.
– Content optimization – it involves making sure that content is written for users, not search engines. This can require editing content to make it more readable, adding or removing keywords based on their importance (or lack thereof) in SEO and removing duplicate text from old content.
– Technical issues – this involves making sure that CMS is setup correctly, that plugins needed are installed and enabled and server settings (if any) are optimized for SEO. This also includes site speed management.
– Link building – this involves the way pages on a site link to each other. It also involves building links to external sites, including ones that don’t contain links back to the main website. In some cases, it requires adding or removing links depending on their importance and relevance to the site’s objectives.
At Nerve Agency, we’ve been striving to provide the best SEO services in UAE for brands & companies to help them succeed digitally.
Being distinct in a crowded market is the ultimate objective of any business & we will help you stand out with our SEO services.
Fill the form below to get regular updates by our Newsletter